Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Antici...

..pation.



I just love scenes from next week's show.  The season is starting to get good (finally, well, not finally, it was good when Renee was front and center, but it's lost its way again, like happens in the middles of most seasons of 24), and the scenes from next week look fabulous, and they even presented them in a new format--showing specific times and what to look for!  At 3:18 am look for this....  At 3:42 watch as this happens...  And at 3:53 am you gotta see what happens at CTU (with image of Director Dopey running around calling for Security--hmmm, isn't the whole place security?  Isn't it secure?  Probably not if Kev can find it and now parole officer is on his way there.  Sure seems like CTU would be harder to find than that!  But I remember the season that the whole place--in LA--was gassed with nerve gas.  I still think of the poor sap who came in to CTU to get it to run right, wound up being blackmailed into being a security leak, then had to hold his breath while trying to save the day--it worked, but he didn't anymore.)

Oh, I'm so waiting for next week!!  Then I won't have any reason to bite my tongue as I'm trying not to complain about how bad this season's plots are, how many holes they have in them, how inconsistent they are, how Jack has no real action, how the suspense is all mediocre at best.  Then this show will finally be cranking again!!!  Oh boy, I can hardly wait....  Except I won't get to catch it till Thursday at the earliest.  That'll only heighten both my and your suspense!! Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment