Thursday, April 22, 2010

Return of a favorite

I forgot about the return of an old favorite to the show this week!  So much thinking about the big issues of justice/vengeance/loyalty/peace this week as the show neared greatness--I like it when we get grist for the old mill--that I forgot about a nifty little Aaron spotting.  TV's pretty much a wasteland on Monday nights (Charlie Sheen, Antiques Roadshow, Dancing with the Stars--but I'm so glad I saw that awful Kate Goselin go down, even with all the news about her on the show, beaten by that pulchritudinous--see, reading comics is good for your vocabulary--Pamela Anderson, whom the judges noted brings such good acting to her performances--and Trauma--and to think, I used to like Emergency!, what did I ever see in these kinds of shows).  Wait, did I mention Trauma?  Yes, in the last commercial break I was so desperate I flipped to NBC.  And what did I see?  Aaron's back!!!  See for yourself:
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment